MENU

Slide

[No-No-Falsies-Diary!] Day #04

Tuesday, September 07, 2010


Day #04 [No-No-Falsies-Diary!]






IMG_3412


Dear No-No-Falsies Diary,

Unfortunately for me, today is not gonna be a happy diary entry..
My day started out perfectly fine, but towards the end of the day i found out
about some really shocking stuff that made me upset.

Spent around 15 minutes alone under the light drizzle of rain with tears
rolling down my cheek and trying finding a cab to get home.
Luckily it was dark and i don't think any passerby saw my tears,
i cannot imagine how embarrassing if anyone did.

But in the end everything was resolved.
At the end of the day when i'm removing my makeup, i was shocked
to see that my mascara did not smudge at all after all that crying!


IMG_3414

Awesome Ettusais' Bi-Ta-Ba mascara!




---
Loves, TheLuckiesChick.

No comments: